FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Holiday Inn Rome EUR Parco Dei Medici (Master Thread)
Old Mar 11, 2010, 10:20 am
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Per Tripadvisor reviews, the shuttle is not always workable due to it being a small van with limited capacity. People had some bad experiences not able to get on the shuttle, especially from town to hotel at the evening runs (last one at 8pm if I understand it correctly.)

Subway requires a connection with bus, and the journey takes almost 2 hours per some reviews. Hotel does not mention the connection requirement, nor the time it would take. It is only upon screening 3 pages of TripAdvisor reviews that one realizes the Underground requires connection to a bus. No mention of such at all based on the instruction.

Train information is what I need. Per website information, there is a train station within walking distance - however, it is not clear to me whether this FM1 train goes to Termini, or this train only runs between Ostiense and Muratella station

If you can figure out the Train information, I am all ears to hear from you!

PS:

I emailed the hotel about how to get to the hotel from Port of Civitavecchia by train. Have not heard a word from them. Fits right into the reviewers universal complain - very poor guest services.

Last edited by Happy; Mar 11, 2010 at 10:28 am