FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What happens if i dont print my boarding pass tickets ? domestic flight
Old Feb 10, 2010, 9:56 pm
ansettlad

Programs: my name is SANDRA
thanks for these trying to help and ideas.

I still am not getting the actual respond to one specific question im after.

But i gues i could from the hotel room with my personal laptop log into qantas website checkin online select the seats so on and then at the end of that a pop up file apears on the screen which will be a acrobat reader file. So because i dont have a printer with me while im at the hotel i will save that acrobat file which is my 3 boarding pass onto a usb small harddrive stick... Then from there whenever on that specific day i will go to a near by internet cafe and i then plug in my usb hard drive stick to a public computer to print the 3 tickets. Know is that the best way to do it ?

i really prefer to check in online with my laptop because ill be spending time refreshing the site to choose the right seat i want.

so to the question im asking is that the best way ?

im not going to the airport without the boarding pas tickets been printed.

But again while i go to a internet cafe with my hard drive stick plug it into a public computer and print my boarding pass means that the files saved on my hard drive stick will not save that files on the public computer am i right ? plug it also depends if the internet cafe accepts files from hard drives sticks... not all computers will accept open folders and such as the internet cafe doesnt want people to save things on thier public computer. gues for safety reasons.

that is all just want to do it this way but only if its posible. i have time to then go to the internet cafe thats no problem.