FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Purser Flirted with Girl Across From me, Then Upgraded Her to J
Old Feb 9, 2010, 10:58 am
BlissWorld
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Wouldn't you like to know?!
Purser Flirted with Girl Across From me, Then Upgraded Her to J

I was flying home from YYC over the weekend. The flight was delayed and we were sitting at the gate. The door was closed. The male purser (old) came to the girl next to us and started flirting with her. He whispered to her that he could get her into executive class . She had no status (saw her boarding pass when she left it on the seat next to me)

After 10-20 minutes, he finally left (I put on my noise-canceling headset to avoid vomiting from listening to their conversation) and we were getting ready to take off. He came back and gave her the executive class dinner menu.

As soon as we were in the air, he rushed to the girl and whispered something in her ears. She then literally crawled to row 3 and the purser immediately closed the curtain to prevent anyone from seeing what was going on (the cabin was completely dark).

He then went to another lady who was sitting 1 row behind the girl who crawled to executive class and said "Miss, I need to move you to another seat (pointing to the seat in front of her originally occupied by the girl he flirted with)"

The whole thing was bizzare and unprofessional and I couldn't stop