FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Shanghai Puxi (Master Thread)
View Single Post
Old Jan 15, 2010, 8:40 pm
Laowai

Programs: AY, GA, SQ, IHG, SPG
I've stayed in this hotel now for three seperate occasions. Each time I was given a club room in that club tower. Rooms are among the best I've experienced anywhere. Includes nice deco, huge TV, audio system, working area, sofa, big round bath tube, separate toilet(with electric control system) and shower. There is also tv on the bathroom mirror which I didn't even realize on my first two stays. I was only wandering why they have second tv remote in the bathroom. I believe the roomsize is around 60sqm.

The service I've experienced has been ok. Some minor things include they forgot to run my credit card for the deposit and then called me back to do so. In the business center I wanted to print one sheet in BW. Somehow the lady assisting me printed it in colours and told me "oh it's in colours. Sorry, the cost is 20rmb instead of 10rmb". Small things they probably get rid of after few months go by. Generally speaking the staff is friendly and helpful.

Breakfast in the mainbuilding was less impressive than breakfast in IC Pudong. In the club tower selection is even less, but the place is obviously less crowded (not that it is full in the main building either)

I will certainly stay in this hotel again. For me the locations suits perfectly, although the surroundings are what they are. On the other hand 2 subway lines and train station on your doorstep ensures you can easily get anywhere you want.