FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Shanghai Puxi (Master Thread)
View Single Post
Old Dec 13, 2009, 5:00 pm
bossCJ

Programs: ANA Plat, AA gold, SPG Gold, HH Silver
Had a friend over at IC Puxi this past week (Dec.9-12) for business and some small events, the suite was too hot throughout the night. Lots of good gagets in the room, electronic control curtains, great stereo, loved putting my iPhone in and play tunes, large TV, plus the TV behind the mirror in the bathroom, and the toilet gizmos that are straight from Tokyo.

Concierge seemed competent, managed to get info on different performances at venues, and they did a decent job sorting out train tickets. Had them book tickets within hours of the train, while me and my friend that I met at the hotel went to eat, got a call on my mobile while eating to confirm the train tickets were secured, with time, etc... and were ready for pickup when we went back for my friend's luggage.

Checkout was a bit of a language issue, but that will come with time. Also, met a great room service guy, kept bringing ice and free fruit bowls all night while we had mini social event. Even hooked us up with some free wine.

Decent hotel, once they get a few things worked out should be great. If only the location was a bit more central and further away from the train station.