FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SPG, Marriott, or Hyatt?
View Single Post
Old Nov 5, 2009, 11:44 am
ftv

Programs: AS MVP 100K, F9 dirt Hilton damond, Choice Gold, Former DL Plat, UA 1K
I can say that with Hilton demanding more from its most loyal customers, I am going to demand more from them.

There are things this year that have gone wrong while as a guest: a broken TV (and being told it "didn't matter") at the MCO ES, a maid entering my room w/o knocking at the MCO HGI and telling me to leave because she wanted to clean my room (before check out time), my room not being available until 10:30 PM at the Hilton WDW and my breakfast upgrade not honored, running out of food during breakfast at the MCO Buena Vista ES (and being snapped at by their employee), refusal to give me the welcome gift at MCO HGVC, waiting 90 minutes for the airport shuttle at MCO HGI, refusing to honor Guarantee after being forced to sleep in a room that had not been cleaned at HI, and others.

I let a lot of that "go," and I can say I am now going to pursue it with complaints, external from the company (BBB, Attorney General, writing very public reviews)

I hope I'm not being childish about this, but as I said, since they demand more from me, I am going to just demand more from them.