FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Las Vegas, NV
View Single Post
Old Jan 16, 2002, 12:52 pm
TrojanHorse
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
I prefer the Marriott Res Inn Hughes Ctr. Its about 1/2 mile west of the strip on Paradise at Flamingo Rd. Gordon Biersch Brewery is right there, a Starbucks, and you can walk (again 1/2mile) to the Strip where the Flamingo, Bally's, Bellagio and Caesers all meet.

The Marriott Suites on CC drive has an incredibly great staff, All rooms are One BR suites with a mini fridge and living area. It has a decent restaurant and a very small pool. It is about 1/2 mile from the strip but at the North end near the LV CC, near Harrah's Circus Circus, and just south of Sahara. The water park is also close by. On the same c omplex is the Courtyard and Res Inn (two story buildings with Studios, One BR and Two BR) the CY doesn't do much for me, and this RI is inferior to the Hughes RI. Poster was right about the Hughes RI having great breakfasts, and the Happy Hour food is usually pretty good as well.

One thing about these Marriott Properties (except the Regent) none of them have any gambling. I prefer that as you can get away from all the smoke and noise yet can walk to it and gamble whenever that urge strikes..