FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Rapid Rewards Dining - cheated me
View Single Post
Old Oct 23, 2009, 9:54 am
irabk

Programs: SWA
Originally Posted by mritty
UPDATE: The RRD representative wrote back again. She's now claiming that I didn't eat at the Tavern at all. She's trying to tell me I ate at another restaurant in the same hotel, called Simpsons, and that at the time of my dine, Simpsons wasn't a member of RapidRewardsDining.

While I can understand her confusion, she's wrong. I most definitely did eat at the Tavern. The problem is that because they're owned by the same company, they show up as one restaurant on the credit card transaction - and that restaurant is Simpsons.

This is not the first time I've seen something like with with RRD. There is another restaurant I've gone to a couple times, Legends Sports Bar, in Albany, NY. It is owned by the same company that owns De John's Restaurant & Pub across the street. Whenever I eat at Legends, it shows up on my credit card - and on RapidRewardsDining.com - as being from De John's. Since both are members of RRD, however, this hasn't been an issue in the past.

Since The Tavern is a member, and Simpsons wasn't, however, this is most definitely an issue now. I've responded to the RRD rep again, and we'll see what she says now.

At least she didn't ignore my complaint and continued to follow up on it. +1 for customer recovery.
I have gotten into the habit of saving my cc receipts until the dine posts. What does your receipt say?