FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Brussels Airport BRU, Belgium [Master Thread]
Old Oct 10, 2009, 5:24 pm
Oxon Flyer
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by thomas199023
Any recent report?
Stayed a night here last week, the first stay since the recent renovations.

The lobby area has been revamped with a new check-in desk and a "Link" area with PCs and printers. Beware the azerty keyboards, the Sheraton Brussels has a mix of azertys and qwertys, but looks like this one has azertys only.
The restuarant/bar area has been refitted too, when I was there it has a nice busy atmosphere, some great staff and I had a pleasant evening meal.

There's a good new gym on the first floor, which is just as well, since the old one - in a area the size of a corner room on the third floor, was the worst, most delapidated hotel gym I have ever used.

Club Lounge was quiet when I was there, unattended, with keycard entry : serves nibbles, wine and beer in the evenings and an adequate breakfast service in the mornings.

Guest rooms have not been touched by the renovations, I got a club room on the top floor, very well insulated from the airport noise, had tea/coffee making and a bottle of complimentary water.