FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GRU RCC has the worst club facilities on the planet
Old Sep 19, 2009, 4:49 pm
qfrodo

Programs: UA 1K, Million Miler, *G, JJ, AD, Global Entry, CLEAR, H.O.G. Life Member
YEs, each of us has different expectations and experiences from which to compare. However, in the past year and 9 months, I have never have had a problem with the toilets in the RCC They work a bit differently from what one experiences in the US. Often you have to hold down the mechanism for several seconds. And the urinals in the men;s bathroom have the handle/knob that you turn to open. Certainly not a typical US urinal that either has an automatic mechanism or lever to just push down once. Granted, not equal to typical U.S equipment but they do work. By the way, are you required to use the other side? Perhaps the problem is there?

As for the ceiling leaking, the building is maintained by Infraero. So I would think that they would bear some responsibility there. Once again, as mgs 1k mentioned, renovations were to occur, but Infraero did not provide the permits. There does seem to be a new drive to get ready for the 2016 Olympics, so I would expect the next several years will see some improvements at a lot of the major airports operated by Infraero.