FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New promotion - Partner up for 10,000 bonus points, Did anybody else received it
Old Sep 2, 2009, 6:06 pm
voyageuse

Originally Posted by soitgoes
https://pcrshopping.dbgloyalty.com/p...omer%20Service
(Follow the instructions on that page. My iTunes purchase is viewable as Pending Award.)

You will need to be patient with posting, however (six-8 weeks after purchase).

In addition, the promotion with PCR allows for 8-12 weeks after the end date. You should receive your 10K points, therefore, by the end of January.

And I actually hope it takes until 2010 for the points to post (jump start 2010 Plat requal!).
Hello soitgoes,

I know about that link I look often in case it eventually pops up.. and it doesn't show up at all, so far, no pending transactions for the itune purchase...

What I was asking is if someone new who takes care of the credits from merchants to priority club rewards. As an ex: when buying PC points at PC website, its points.com who actually does the transaction. If there is a third party that does the transactions for priority club shopping portal merchants, that is what I am curious to know.

And also who do we contact when its a no show even after the promo for example... Do we just end up being sore losers because our purchase went lost into cyberspace? I like to know who to deal with when things so sour to make them sweet again. Thus my quest here.

Thanks for your input, much appreciated as I could have not seen it posted before on this lengthy thread. But I have been keeping on the ball with this thread since we've all pretty much got 10k involved! ha!

Cheers!