FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Boarding pass checks in all Lufthansa lounges - for SEN/HON from Oct. 1 on.
Old Aug 27, 2009, 10:25 am
rorschi

Programs: M&M basic / happy Wizzair+ user :-)
Just had a longer chat with a lounge warden at MUC.

She didn't hear about these new rules yet, and called a supervisor (or whatever). The supervisor confirmed her explicitely, that access upon arrival will no longer be possible from Oct 1st.

The lady was astonished as I was when I read first about these changes, and completely understood my anger (and my arguments). She even confirmed with a smile that placing a flexible COW was a very "creative idea", and did not have any argument why a SEN-card will be better than any lousy *G-card in the future. She was also a bit worried how she will kick out all her loyal guests who are just arriving...

She adviced me excessively that the customers should object this new rule, but without a better idea than writing to the usual customer-relation-emails for getting a standard-answer.

Maybe LH will understand our anger when we really start to compare the fares with the competitors - but in the meantime they do all for keeping the number of SENs artificially high with double-EQM-promos, while they cut the habits the really loyal customers don't want to miss

Last edited by rorschi; Aug 27, 2009 at 12:12 pm