FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ROOMSAVER.COM
Thread: ROOMSAVER.COM
View Single Post
Old Mar 11, 2003, 8:17 pm
WebTraveler

Programs: Hilton Platinum, Alaska MVP Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by honu:
WebTraveler, if it's the Hilton Garden Inn in Lake Oswego, I think the coupon used to state that no HHonors points were available with the $49 rate.

OTOH, I've used roomsavers coupons with other HH properties in OR and WA, and got b'fast (HH Gold) and points (with one DT only after submitting the folio to HH CS).

[This message has been edited by honu (edited 03-10-2003).]
</font>
Honu: Yes it is the one in LO. But the coupon has a series of limitations, but says nothing about the lack of Honors points.

"Based upon availability. Must show this coupon upon check-in. Not valid with other discounts, on holidays, or during special events. Not valid with advance reservations made at a higher rate."

So I am going to try it. One of the nights we'll be staying is a Friday night. The lowest rate available drops considerably on Friday and Saturday nights, so I doubt I'll have a problem with our "second" night. If so, I see the Fairfield Inn right across the street has a similar cheap rate and I'll just do that. The thing is in this immediate area there are so many of hotels in this price segment.