FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The RWT/DO Thank You thread
View Single Post
Old Jun 27, 2009, 9:25 pm
jcherney
Suspended

Programs: DL Plat, NW Plat
atldlff and Canarsie,

I know I thanked you in person, but wanted to acknowledge what you did in public. What you pulled off in 8 weeks was nothing short of incredible. I anticipated so much, but this weekend far exceeded my expectations. Thanks for your hard work and the huge effort you put in to make this happen for all of us. I think I can speak for many of us when I say that we've taken away an expanded appreciation for what it take to make air travel succeed, and most importantly the lasting memories of the wonderful people you've introduced us to.

To ALL of the Delta staff that we had the pleasure to interact with this weekend- you folks are just simply fantastic. I can't imagine walking into another company of this size, and having each and every person exude the warmth and love for their jobs like you all did-and always with a huge smile on your faces! . Your attitude is truly infectious. And your generosity of your time was well appreciated. (to add to a previous post about one of the DL staff coming in on her birthday- the RWT ended at 4:30 and Jerry (Gerry?) spent the next 2 1/2 hours taking some of us on a tour of things we missed).

It was a weekend that will not be forgotten.