FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Codes with free Loss Damage Waiver
View Single Post
Old May 30, 2009, 10:17 pm
jessebritches

thanks for all your help guys!

I first made a reservation with the BIG 10 employee contract ID(cant remember) that said it included free insurance and even as an EC member my "level of service" said "COUNTER."

Then I changed my reservation to the Georgia employee code Contract I.D. 5004625 which does NOT say it includes insurance(on my reservation anyway) and my level of service said "emerald aisle."

I was worried about the included insurance and was excited to see the georgia code not providing it. With the big 10 code it said included and it was not an option I could add....but with the georgia code it was not included and I could add it as an option.

I have since googled the code and it says in provides free insurance...so I dont know why my reservation says it does not.

Has anyone used this code? I have read other forums where people have used in successfully, but havent read of any instances where it has not been successful. I feel a little better that my level of service is "emerald aisle" and not "counter" ....and that my reservation does NOT say that insurance is included. Any thoughts?