FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 10 miles/$ is back through June 30
View Single Post
Old May 6, 2009, 10:33 pm
KathyWdrf
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by JerryFF
That's really interesting - I have obviously missed something. Typically, I have only compared different programs in detail - AA, DL, and UA - for the Santa Cruz area and they are now and have been (whenever I've checked) identical. The 17 restaurants currently listed are exactly the same with the same reward values. Even the format of the pages is identical with just the headers and some ads different.

What have I missed?
The larger markets. It's probably not too surprising that just 17 restaurants in the Santa Cruz area would be the same across programs.

But for San Francisco, NYC, LA, etc., the lists are quite different -- or at least they have been in the past. I'll try to find the thread on this.

EDIT: OK, here's the thread I was thinking of (there are others too, but this one has some specifics): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/idine...rk-cities.html

Last edited by KathyWdrf; May 6, 2009 at 10:44 pm