FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bonus Hilton Honors Points for Booking Reservations On-Line: The Definitive Thread
Old Apr 19, 2000, 2:18 pm
Jamester

Programs: UA1MM, *G,HA Premier Club, Hyatt Disc, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTPlat, ClubCarlson Gold, IHG PlatAmb
I guess I've known these problems all too well now. Not wanting to represent Hilton on this, but here's a few hints from me:

Hilton Online booking bonus: This is a chronic problem; I used to be getting them for my stays in February (yes they are rolled into the total points posted with your stay). But for my March stays, they were ALL missing! What I did was email Adam Burke, who's a Hilton official lurking on this board. He's very helpful and will route your email to the correct person (mine routed to a Senior HHonors person who took care of things in a timely manner) I believe his email is: [email protected]. Please make sure you include your HHonors number and the date of stays you're missing the online posting.

4000 bonus points: This points post every quarter after your fourth stay. If your 4 stays were from February and you still haven't seen it, email Mr. Burke. If your 4 stays ended in March or April; check again in a month.

Also, you may want to consolidate your questions into one email for Mr. Burke, I'm sure he's overwhelmed with email everyday.

Hope this helps!