FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2014] DISCUSSION Hilton Honors Hotels near Chicago, Illinois USA {US-IL}
Old Mar 30, 1999, 1:13 pm
Beckles
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
My favorite hotel in Chicago to stay at is the Hyatt on Printer's Row, they sometimes have great holiday rates (like $49/night over Thanksgiving I used last year). They have a $99/night rate for Easter that's pretty good. Of course the great thing about Hyatt is they don't care about your rate usually (never in my experience) when it comes to earning points (unlike Hilton!). The Printer's Row is a beautiful property with huge rooms that have great tall ceilings.

Another one of my favorite's in the Chicagoland area is the Hyatt Oak Brook, conveniently located near the East-West Tollway and the Tri-State Tollway across the street from the Oak Brook Mall. This is in the suburbs, but again you can find some great rates and you'll get your Hyatt points no matter the rate. They have a $79/night rate available over the Easter weekend (not available Thursday night though, only Friday-Sunday nights).

The brand spanking new Hyatt at McCormick also has a $99/night rate, but I've never stayed there.