FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PV Alert: Can I Take Photos at the Checkpoint and Airport?
Old Apr 3, 2009, 2:35 pm
pmocek

TSA re: airport photography policies: Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (SJU)

Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 10:58:01 -0400
Subject: Please call me
To: Phil Mocek

In order to better address your questions>>>>>>

Joy Martinez
US Department of Homeland Security
Transportation SecurityAdministration
Quality Improvement, Customer Support, Real Estate Manager
jose.v.martinez%AT%dhs.gov <mailto:jose.v.martinez%AT%dhs.gov>
Joy.martinez %AT%dhs.gov
(787) 242-6513
(787) 298-0867

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat." Theodore Roosevelt
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 12:16:17 -0700
Subject: Re: Please call me [re: questions submitted via TSA's "Got Feedback?" form]
To: "Joy V. Martinez - TSA" <Jose.V.Martinez%AT%dhs.gov>, joy.martinez%AT%dhs.gov
Cc: GotFeedback <Gotfeedback%AT%dhs.gov>

Mr. or Ms. Martinez, I've addressed multiple questions to TSA recently. Your response does not indicate to which question you are attempting to respond, nor for which airport you are responding.

I'm working in a rather noisy environment now, and I have difficulty talking on the telephone while taking notes about my conversation, so I'd prefer to correspond via e-mail. Is that feasible? If not, please let me know what information you'll need from me when we talk so I can prepare myself for the talk.

Also, note that your e-mail signature lists two different e-mail addresses: joy.martinez%AT%dhs.gov and jose.v.martinez%AT%dhs.gov. Your message came addressed from the latter. My response is addressed to both.

--
Phil Mocek
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 15:16:36 -0400
Subject: Undeliverable mail
To: Phil Mocek

Your message was not delivered to the following recipients:

joy.martinez%AT%dhs.gov: User unknown
(The following was added to this comment 2009-04-20.)

Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:09:56 -0700
Subject: Re: Please call me [re: questions submitted via TSA's "Got
Feedback?" form]
To: "Joy V. Martinez - TSA" <Jose.V.Martinez%AT%dhs.gov>, [email protected]
Cc: GotFeedback <Gotfeedback%AT%dhs.gov>

I have received no further contact from you. Are you able to provide the information I have requested?

--
Phil Mocek

Last edited by pmocek; Apr 20, 2009 at 3:35 am Reason: add new messages sent & received