FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Do you need to show your credit card at check-in?
Old Feb 21, 2009, 4:51 pm
Bossmonkee

But what if i booked my ticket with an online travel agency, do i still need to show them the credit card that was used? this is my first time traveling in an airline that uses e-ticketing so everything is new to me, My aunt purchased this for me as a honeymoon present for me and my fiance, so she booked it with travelocity just 2 days prior our scheduled trip, reading the confirmation email from Travelocity it only stated that i just need to bring a valid ID and a printed copy of my travelocity itinerary.... now im at the airport and i was just viewing airline websites and it just caught my eye that airlines require the credit card that was used to purchase the ticket to be presented at the airline counter... WTH!!!? travelocity never told me that .....getting the credit card is not possible, my flight is tomorrow, im here in the philippines and my aunt is in australia on vacation and i cant call her up cos i only have her home phone number in New Jersey and i dont know wether or not she has a cellphone number...HEEEELLLPP!!!!