FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Centurion Wynn Promos Master Thread [Previously was 2 Free Nights @ Wynn/Encore}
Old Feb 19, 2009, 10:54 pm
xolinlevh

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Plat, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08
Hey didn't know if I should have posted in here or in the Las Vegas forum so I figured I post it in both, for more exposure. But anyways, if you have an Amex Platinum (I'm sure Centurion as well, I only have a Platinum) Wynn Resorts is offering two complimentary nights at either Encore or Wynn. There is no purchase necessary, they simply give you two free nights. There are black out dates, seems like a lot of them are around March Madness, but weekends are availble. I've booked for a Friday and Saturday night. Promotion runs until April 25th. The only thing is that it only applies to the basic resort room, however all FHR amenities do apply, like room upgrade if available, food vouchers and stuff. They do charge the total room amount to your card as a deposit, then refund it back when you check out, I guess for purposes if you do not show up. You still have to pay for taxes and fees. Just call Platinum Travel Services and tell them you heard about this promotion. They know all about it and will go through it with you. I talked to the travel counselor to see if it was available to all amex holders and she stated only for Platinum, but I'm sure for Centurion as well, I don't see why not. Have two fun night guys!!!
omg nice. any promo code we need to mention? if its just flat out free id do a friday-sunday stay