FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Transfer mileage to nominee account
View Single Post
Old Feb 12, 2009, 8:55 pm
Nick C

Originally Posted by MA_NSW
Hi,

I am new to the KrisFlyer program. We just completed our first trip with SA. I have setup myself as nominee to my chilld KrisFlyer account.

Can I transfer my child mileage to my account?
Or is there any way to utilize my chlild mileage?

Regards,
MA
No transferring of miles between accounts. Miles are are valid for 3 years and can be extended for a small fee.

Originally Posted by gezza48
I live in Adelaide Australia and need to fly to the UK fairly often cos number 1 son has decided he likes the UK more than Oz.

So... I thought that SQ, being as they fly directly between Adelaide and London would be a good/safe airline to fly with. Did one long haul wiv em and probably wont bova again cos their FF programme/phone service is just too hard to deal wiv!!!

I have a redundant 200000 kris flyer points and was told by the phone b***tch at Krisflyers that even tho my son, who is also a KF member is my nominated person, that I cannot deem my points to him!!!!what the fre..kng point is there to this system, can someone who knows please explain the Kris flyer system.

I am currently strongly encouraging all my friends and family to stay/stick/go to Qantas FF as transfer of points is easy peazy and seamless, also I can actually understand what the QF staff on the phone are saying and they seem to have endless time for me.
x Gezza48
SQ is not QF and QF is not SQ.

You can redeem awards for your nominee using your own points but you can't transfer points to the nominee. It has been like that since day one.