FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Boo doo six: Party out of bounds
View Single Post
Old Jan 13, 2009, 11:35 am
dragonfirebcn

Programs: Bombay Sapphire; Sephora Plat
How to get to Andorra la Vella?

As promised, all the information about how to get to our very unique BooDoo destination of the year!!!

If you're plan is to go straight from the airport to Andorra La Vella, there's shuttle busses from BCN and TLS. You can also fly GRO and rent a car and drive all the way up to the mountain. Alternate airports in France are PGF (shuttle bus service from the airport, but I can't get the schedules. I promise to post them as soon as I get them) and CCF (and then connecting by train or bus with TLS). In general, there's no need for advanced booking of bus tickets, but if you feel like doing so, you can book online here!. Please notice that this is the website of one bus company. There are other companies providing shuttle bus services but they don't have online booking service (in which case you just have to go to the bus station outside the airport and pay directly to the driver for your ticket).

If you feel like spending a few days in Barcelona before or after the Andorra experience, there's plenty of busses everyday between both cities. No availability problems so is just a get-to-the-station-and-jump-into-the-next-bus thing. There's also a couple of daily busses to/from Tolouse, in case you prefer staying in the french side of the border.

Arriving by train is not practical if in Spain. On the french side there's a train station called ANDORRA L'HOSPITALET, reachable from Paris and Toulouse (6 trains a day). There's regular busses from this train station to Andorra la Vella, and also taxis are available (aprox. 20 km). For booking train tickets you should try the SNCF website.

And if your thing is arriving in style, no matter what!, you can have your own personal helicopter that will bring you from BCN to the heliport of our fantastic hotel.

Keep checking this post, as I'll keep updating it with new information and/or updates on schedules, routes, etc!