FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BWI TDC (playing BDO/SPOT) harasses, terrorizes, interrogates 3-year-old
Old Jan 1, 2009, 8:31 am
Boggie Dog
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by HSVTSO Dean
And some people just like talking to kids with no other ulterior motive. We have a LTSO like that here in HSV, and a regular TSO. Me, I just choose to ignore children as much as possible. I don't like them.
...snip...
However, I recognize that the checkpoint has to be a scary place for a child.
...snip...
I just think you're making a big ol' mountain out of a molehill on this one, and the guy who wrote the story is, too.
Dean couple of comments, would not a person of even below average intelligence understand that in this case the kid was not reacting well and just let it go? No, the TSO pushed making the problem worse than needed.

The parents should have put a halt to the interrogation and filed a complaint. It is a serious issue that happens all to often and needs to be corrected across your whole agency. People deserve to be treated with respect and dignity, even young ones.

You say you have a regular TSO at HSV, so how many irregular TSO's are there? There is medicine for that problem, ya know!