FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Guys Trip to Panama/Costa Rica - need advice
Old Dec 27, 2008, 6:55 pm
DorianGray

Guys Trip to Panama/Costa Rica - need advice

Hey folks,

We are planning a guys trip, there are 3 of, all single men in our late twenties. We lucked out and all have a week off in mid-January, so thought we would take a trip down to central America. I speak Spanish.

We want to go out and party - we're single and young, and want to enjoy this time. Hope I am being clear. In addition, we would like to see a bit of the country, and maybe throw in some deep sea fishing.

We were considering flying into Panama City on a Friday, staying there until Monday, then heading to Costa Rica, taking in some sights and finishing the weekend at a party beach in Costa Rica or San Jose.

Has anyone done anything similar and can give us some tips or contacts? I have poured through the forums but not found alot on this.

We really are having a hard time figuring out where is the best place to go, how the nightlife is, etc etc.

THANKS TO ALL WHO RESPOND

Feel free to either post directly to the Forum here or PM me if you prefer. Warm regards!!!