FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Double Billed - Hotel Won't Return My Calls
Old Dec 5, 2008, 5:15 am
dcstudent

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold, Hyatt Explorist,, Delta Plat,
Double Billed - Hotel Won't Return My Calls

Hello,
A few weeks ago I stayed at the Dulles Airport Marriott on a Priceline stay. I only needed a room for one night and I didn't want to pay the $239 that Marriott was asking for, Priceline gave me the hotel for $60.

Anywho, when I checked in the clerk mentioned that I had booked with Priceline. When I checked out I was told I didn't get a receipt because i had booked through Priceline and didn't have any incidental charges, so imagine my surprise when I found my Amex had been billed $60 by the hotel.

I've tried to call the hotel many times and am always told that the person that can help will call me back. And, you guessed it, I've never been called back! I've challenged the charge through Amex, but I really can't believe the lack of service from the Dulles Marriott. Is there anyone at corporate I can contact directly to get this taken care of?

Thanks!

Dcstudent