FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAST CHANCE: Who Will Be The Next FlyerTalk Member To Fly Free To Amsterdam?
Old Nov 3, 2008, 2:56 pm
Randy Petersen
Founder of FlyerTalk

LAST CHANCE: Who Will Be The Next FlyerTalk Member To Fly Free To Amsterdam?

THE WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED HERE:
http://flyertalk.com/forum/showpost....ostcount=67011

As many of you know, earlier this year we had a great time rewarding feedback from our members by awarding two free Prem+ (business class-style) tickets on the new OpenSkies airline between New York and either Paris or Amsterdam to 10 weekly selected members. Read all about that here. In all, nearly 3,000 members sent in their feedback for consideration and the feedback was extremely helpful as we celebrate the 10th anniversary of FlyerTalk this year.

As the founder of FlyerTalk, there is nothing I like better than to keep giving back to FlyerTalk. One of the selected members, mikeef, had some challenges setting the time aside to fly off to Amsterdam (we all know that feeling when almost every weekend is booked!) and in the great spirit of FlyerTalk has instructed me "... to re-enter them into a contest of your choosing so that someone can put them to good use. I'd be thrilled if a FTer could use them in any capacity."

What a great fellow member of FlyerTalk to give you all another chance.

Rather then seek additional feedback, we're just going to start this new thread allowing any member interested in this LAST CHANCE pair of business class-style tickets to/from New York and Amsterdam to post their entry and may the luckiest member win.

RULES:
There are none. Members can enter as many times as they want by posting below before 12:00 p.m. Thursday, November 13, 2008 (the usual Web site (Mountain) Time). We want this pair of tickets to go to yet another enthusiastic member of FlyerTalk, so let the posting begin.

Remember, all you have to do to be eligible for this last pair of OpenSkies tickets is to post something – anything, even a single word - into this thread and I will choose a member at large. Obviously the more times you post, the greater the chances are I'll see your name and select you

Only one caveat, if you are selected you must complete your travel to/from New York and Amsterdam by Dec. 15, 2008. We just got an emergency extension on this date to make sure these tickets don't go unused, so do not enter unless you know you have the flexibility to fly off before then. If flying to Amsterdam, you'll be able to enjoy this great city or can even choose to fly beyond, into other hearts of Europe. And likewise, if flying off to the U.S., we welcome you to cities of your choice, but truly New York at Christmas!!! Fabulous.

Wondering about OpenSkies? Click Here.

Good luck and again, thanks for all the great feedback about FlyerTalk and thanks OpenSkies for being a fabulous partner in all this.

Last edited by Randy Petersen; Nov 13, 2008 at 3:30 pm