FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air France-Bad Experience
View Single Post
Old Sep 12, 2008, 10:43 am
Seth

Programs: Delta Platinum; Harrah's Diamond; Hilton Diamond
Thumbs down Air France-Bad Experience

I had my first opportunity to fly Air France over Labor Day weekend (DTW-CDG-PRG). I am hoping my experience was an anomaly, but here are my observations:

1. New Business Class seat: OK to sit in, very uncomfortable to try and sleep. The footrest pushes itself up and under the seat in front of you so your feet cannot fit between the seat and the footrest. In addition, the in-seat video screen cannot be adjusted to different viewing angles.

2. Food: Very unimpressive for BC. The web site promised 2 choices of appetizers, 3 entrées and a choice of dessert. We had one appetizer, 2 choices for entrées and no choice for dessert. Breakfast was a joke.

3. Service: Actually pretty good DTW-CDG. However, CDG-PRG the FA's hid behind a curtain the whole flight, talked loudly and ate.

4. CDG: All I can say is that when God gives the world an enema, he puts the hose in CDG.

In conclusion, I have gone "across the pond" on 6 different airlines in Business (DL, CO, NW, KLM, AF, BA) and AF was by far the worst.

Comments?