FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Old Passport was not returned!
View Single Post
Old Aug 30, 2008, 9:37 pm
N830MH
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by PHLJJS
I applied for a new passport last January at the post office and received it in just under 3 weeks. My birth certificate came in the same envelope as the passport. A co-worker applied for hers a couple of weeks ago and got it in 6 days! A hell of a lot faster than last summer when it took another friend 12 weeks to receive hers. It arrived the day before she left for the Bahamas, which is where she was getting married. these were all processed by the Philadelphia office.
Seriously, Dude? You haven't get your passports for more than 8 weeks while they are in the processing. Just check it online for every time when you see your passport status. Just go to application status if they are ready for your new passports has been sent into the mails. I certainly remember that I am already recieved my passports from last year while they are in processing is approximated for 4 weeks. I know my passport has been expiration around July 2008 but, I am already reapplies earlier my passports before I am fly out from the countries but, we haven't traveling out of country for a long time.