FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AAdvantage Enrollment / Signup Bonuses (archival)
Old Aug 22, 2008, 3:54 pm
JDiver
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
¡Upa! Perdóneme, amiga Venezolana.

AA posts miles 2 - 3 times weekly ion batches - but there is one bit of the offer that says: "AAdvantage bonus miles will post four to six weeks after first time enrollment. Bonus miles do not count toward elite status qualification."

So, you sign up and wait, and wait... There is probably no coincidence that "American Airlines" has three letter "S" - and so does "mañana."

Originally Posted by mvtm
Hi,after reading the first post i run and created my AAdvantage,though i still have to create my parents ones.When entering the site for registering their accounts,i havent been able to notice where i am supposed to submit the BNR08 for the 1,000 miles.Anyone?.. because i dont see it,when i hit enroll it goes only to the personal information page...

Before doing my parents account i want to know if i am actually able to get them the miles! I am actually feeling remorse for creating mines,before knowing that maybe i could have gotten those extra miles.

Thanks to all,
PS: I am she,not he!