FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AAdvantage Enrollment / Signup Bonuses (archival)
Old Aug 22, 2008, 1:05 pm
mvtm

Programs: Former AA PLT/GLD, A3 *G, Priority Pass
Originally Posted by JDiver
The page says " Become a member instantly online - then, simply visit www.aa.com/offers and enter promo code BNR08 to earn 1,000 AAdvantage miles!"

Good find, and thanks for sharing!

And what McFlyPHL says is spot on - the mileage changes from time to time, but not by much - we're talking single digit changes. And no, I don't think it has anything to do with Continental Drift. For general purposes, Great Circle Mapper and PDF schedules will be close.
Hi,after reading the first post i run and created my AAdvantage,though i still have to create my parents ones.When entering the site for registering their accounts,i havent been able to notice where i am supposed to submit the BNR08 for the 1,000 miles.Anyone?.. because i dont see it,when i hit enroll it goes only to the personal information page...

Before doing my parents account i want to know if i am actually able to get them the miles! I am actually feeling remorse for creating mines,before knowing that maybe i could have gotten those extra miles.

Thanks to all,
PS: I am she,not he!