FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dual-passport holder denied boarding
View Single Post
Old Jul 8, 2008, 2:41 pm
d3vski

Programs: BA Gold (OW Emerald) & Jet Airways - Thank goodness i never got started.......most awful FF program
Originally Posted by chgoeditor
...but I'm wondering what kind of problems it would have caused yesterday if he'd dared to try to leave the UK (where he's a citizen) with French passport flying to the US (where he's a citizen). It might have thrown the BA agents off enough that they would have actually let him fly!
My cousin is born to a french mother and a British father in the UK so he is British and French. Whenever he travels he uses his french ID card or Passport and has even registered at IRIS with the French document. The UK does not really care what document you use but i could not understand for the life of me why somebody would want to live in the UK as a foreigner with limited rights when they could be exercising full rights as a British Citizen!!!

ive seen this scenario with a ton of people including Brit/Aussies, Brit/Americans and other Brit/EU citizens!

I guess its something for the kids to show off whenever they go on a school trip or something, im unique i got a different passport!